31.10.12

BACK FROM THE GRAVE

This is a sort of an obligatory entry for today so I’ll get back to regular programming on the weekends. 

 
I am still breathing, thank you very much. 
The 3-month long blogging hiatus was the result of the delinquency I have provoked these past weeks. I’ve really been a “bad” blogger. In my case, “bad” is defined as being inactive for 90 freaking days or so and not doing my blog hopping duties. I was busy. Having a social life, 12 hours a day/four days a week work schedule, normal sleep, maintaining two blogs and balancing all those is not an easy thing after all. Even if I could find time to be here, my guts is manifesting to have at least a leave of absence. This is especially true as I feel the pressure of my work increases as the end of the year draws near. My work is destroying every brain cells I have. My virginity was as well ruined (and you can take that anyway you want). I was fucked with these things for the past weeks. But with positive thinking, I’m going to turn everything upside down from now on. I promise! Cross my heart. Hope to die. 

This is getting boring so I’ll put the rest in bullet form. I have to remind you though, this post is everything in my mind at the very moment. 

(1) It does feel quite miserable when it turns out that I haven’t accomplished even half of my 2012 to-do list the fact that the year’s almost over. 

(2) I was drinking the other night and in between gulps of beer, I realized that I still had not blogged about my summer trip to Donsol with some travel bloggers. Wow, that’s funny! Talk about eternal laziness. 

(3) I’ve been getting few comments (peppered with unsavory words) on my article, “RH Bill is not anti-life”. But I’m trying to just ignore them. At the end of day, like me, they are Filipinos too who wants the best for the country. 

(4) Speaking of RH Bill, my article has been getting a lot of views lately. I didn’t think it would reach even half the number shown on the blog stats but I am very grateful that it did. At the time I wrote that piece, I was simply putting my feelings and thoughts in black and white. My objective was to share it with young adults like me who have yet to make a stand. 

(5) A close friend confessed that he has feelings for me. No typo error there, he’s really a “h-e”. Awkward. 

(6) I am trying to focus and be serious right now since (if things went as planned) I’ll be signing a three-year contract with Star Magic next week (fingers crossed). I’m also trying to build up a habit of reading legit health-related books so that I can do better at work. 

(7) I’m crushing on someone. She’s from Tumblr. The thing is, she’s five years younger than me. Saklap. 

(8) I cancelled both my Calaguas trip this November and my Batad trip this December cos I got no money, baby. Yay! 

(9) We got a new apartment. It’s pretty small though. Only 2 rooms for the four of us. I have to share a room with one of my sisters. Not cool. But for me, it’s more home-y compared to our old house. 

(10) Finally, after 1672 years of having no communication and being cold at each other, my ex talked to me. I was even surprised that she was the first one to hit me on chat, which she rarely does ever on Facebook. 

(11) Christmas is fast approaching. I’m thinking of Samsung GS3 as a perfect Christmas gift. For sure, I’ll be the happiest. Or a girlfriend. Yeah right, a girlfriend. To keep me from being bored with my existence and thinking about coma or something. 

Tomorrow’s another work day. I hope it will be sunny. Not that I hate the rain, I just hate the way it makes me feel sometimes. Sticky, wet and dirty and it’s nowhere near sexy, sexy! I love the rain when I know I won’t get wet or I know I don’t need to look dry, presentable and neat the whole day. 

I apologize if this is nothing but blabber. I just want to update you guys. Anyway, long distance back pats and high fives to all my awesome readers – you are all great. Exclamation point. Exclamation point.

12 comments:

Hoobert the Awesome said...

Happy Halloween everyone!

John Marx Velasco said...

Join us in El Nido! :D

Goyo said...

1. Wala pa rin akong natutupad sa ginawa kong resolution/joke. Pero masaya naman ako sa kinalabasan.

11. May kapatid akong babae, NBSB 'tol. Irereto kita kung gusto mo. Nursing din. Hehehe!

Unknown said...

Kumusta na Toshi? :-)

SunnyToast said...

hey! natuloy pala ang bicol trip ko! I was checking your blog every now and then with your update mejo nawala ka so I did not message u na! sayang:)

Its nice to knw ur back and seems like alot of things happnd to u! goodluck!

Hoobert the Awesome said...

Oh my Marx, I want to and my subconcious tells me (o di'ba, Ana Steele ang peg?) to say yes but I'll still think about it. I have to take a lot of considerations. Arte. Hahaha.

Hoobert the Awesome said...

O Pareng Goyo, asan na 'yang irereto mo sakin at magp-propose na ako. Hahaha. De joke lang, future brother-in-law. Mehehe. ~

Hoobert the Awesome said...

Hello there Paula.

I. Am. Exhausted.

I really got busy with stuff these past few months that I were unable to update this blog. Pff. But now, I'm so back, baby.

What's up? I bit of miss you. :(

Hoobert the Awesome said...

Oh, that was sad. I was looking forward pa naman sana to meet you Sunny Toast. Anyway, there's always a next time. ~

glentot said...

Huy sinong kumanta nyang We Found Love na tumutugtog sa playlist mo? Aylaykit.

June | Life and Spices said...

A close friend confessed that he has feelings for me. No typo error there, he’s really a “h-e”. Awkward. ??? so anu nangyare?

OO nga nga lie low ka.. tagal ha..mas matagal pa sakin..

anu yang song na tumutogtog??? ganda

NinalDavisq said...

"We should be very clear that this is NotAllMen. What is so powerful about recognising misogyny as a hate crime is identifying that that is not normal human behaviour. It is not about men and women flirting with each other; it is not about men and women being able to banter with each other; it is not about men and women being able to ask each other out.. Cheap Air Force Ones

FILE In this June 20, 2018, file photo, Immigrant children walk in a line outside the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale a former Job Corps site that now houses them in Homestead, Michael Kors Outlet Online Fla. A Senate subcommittee has found that federal officials Coach Handbags Clearance for the second time lost track of nearly 1,500 migrant children New Yeezy Shoes earlier this year Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men after a government agency placed the minors in the custody of adult Coach Outlet Sale sponsors in communities nationwide. (AP Photo/Brynn Anderson, File).