8.6.09

All About 'EIGHT'

Summer is over! And it only means one thing... 'school is here again'. BOO! Tons of homeworks. Terror(ists) professors. Mind-boggling exams. So, some of you are probably moaning and groaning because of that matter. Me too! Honestly, the only thing I'm looking forward about this whole 'school' thing is that I'll be sleeping in my room (in the dorm) again after, well, five months.

But, these post will not be about my 'balik-eskwela' blues nor anything about school... promise!

I was tagged by Ate TSARIBA of 'lipad kuto, lipad' the day before the licensure exam. Unfortunately, I'm very busy at that time so I just promised her that I will do it as soon as I come back. But, I haven't do it until now. Promises are made to be broken (remember?)... kidding! So, I'm giving it a shot ONE MONTH LATER.

EIGHT THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO...

1. ... have my haircut after, well, quite a long time

2. ... have our petition to migrate to the States be approved as soon as possible.

3. ... have my 'own' laptop at the end of the year. I hope Dad is reading this.

4. ... next year's summer affiliation in Manila.

5. ... sleep in my room in the dormitory. I can't wait to see it again!

6. ... see 'Doctrine' again.

7. ... watch 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' and 'HP 5' when it come out in theaters

8. ... CHRISTMAS! I'm so excited! LOL.

EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. I woke up late, SO late.

2. Ate eggs and hotdogs for breakfast... lunch and dinner. LOL. It's my favorite! yummy!

3. Fooled around with my little cousins

4. Sound trip with my sisters' MP3

5. Cleaned my room. It's so messy.

6. Blog-hopping

7. Watch the premiere of 'The Spiderwick Chronicles' in HBO.

8. Slept late too!!!

EIGHT THINGS I WISH I COULD DO

1. I wish I CAN FLY (but no wings please!).

2. I wish I CAN SING 'coz I'm pretty bad at it.

3. I wish I CAN BE IN TWO PLACE AT THE SAME TIME. Everyone can do this. Have you seen 'A WALK TO REMEMBER'? If yes, then you probably know the answer.

4. I wish I CAN READ PEOPLE'S MINDS. That would be great, isn't it?

5. I wish I CAN HELP THE POOR AND THE NEEDY.

6. I wish I HAVE SUPERNATURAL POWERS. Cool!

7. I wish I CAN BE FAMOUS. Now, that's funny!

8. I wish I HAVE A shhhh... GIRLFRIEND. naks! haha. I'm just kiddin'!

EIGHT SHOWS I WATCH


1. ONE LITER OF TEARS

2. ARE YOU THE NEXT BIG STAR?

3. BOYS OVER FLOWERS

4. LOST TAPES

5. DON'T TELL MY MOTHER...

6. AMAZING RACE ASIA Season 3 (it has replays on AXN)

7. WIPEOUT

8. PHINEAS AND FERB


By the way, me and my 'chillspOt' is celebrating our 4th monthsary in the blogger's world today. Congrats to us!!! Yipee!

Watch out for my future post, my nominees to Ms. Janette Toral's "TOP 10 MOST INFLUENTIAL BLOGS OF 2009". See'ya!

:|.poOt!

29 comments:

Chyng said...

and 8 is our anniversary date! :D

thanks dear! aral mabuti!

Hoobert the Awesome said...

ate chyng, salamat!

hehe. kainggit kayo ni kuya enrico. na-miss ko tuloy na ma-in love. waaahaha!

teka nga, naalala ko 4 months na ang chillspot ko. congrats sa akin. waaah. adik.

jason said...

swerte ang 8 no?
dami mong gustong gawin.. hehe


parang gusto ko ring gumawa ng 8lists hahah

ayan a bumisita na ko sa bahay mo.
ia aadd kita sa blogroll ko.

Hoobert the Awesome said...

OO pareng jason, di naman ako intsik pero naniniwala akong swerte nga ang 8.

salamat sa pag-add mo sa akin sa blogroll mo. salamat!

keb said...

Ahaha, cool list! keep posting! Love it! Ang saya mag basa ng TAgalog. hehe. =)

Oman said...

cool. 8 is my fave number kasi i was born on the 8th.

good luck sa eskwela!!!

KRIS JASPER said...

Holy smoke! U'r looking forward to Xmas already?

:)

Hmmm... Well, I wish you'll have a fantabulous Xmas!

Hoobert the Awesome said...

@keb: OO nga pareng keb! ang saya magbasa ng tagalog. dinugo ako dun. hehe.

@lawstude: i was born on the 17th. if you add the two digits together the results will be 8. :)

@kris: oo kuya malayo pa ang xmas pero excited na ako. hehe. sino ba naman ang di mae-excite sa 'season of gifts'?

livingstain said...

hai, hindi na ako umabot sa 8, pang 9 na tong comment ko... sige padaan na lang.. salamat po...

jasonhamster said...

ang cool ng site mo

may greenday pa, peborit!

The Nomadic Pinoy said...

Amazing Race Asia? Didn't know there's an Asian edition. I'm a big fan of the American TV show.

Hoobert the Awesome said...

@livingstain: tumambay ka muna... haha.

@jasonhamster: wahaha. you're such a charmer. lol. lumaki ang tenga ko dun ah!

@nomadic pinoy: yup. tapos na yung season 3 wherein naka-second yung team philippines. wahehe. i'm looking forward for season 4.

azul said...

hmmmm..im not that lucky when it comes to number 8...something bad or not so good things happen to me every 8th of the month..

Unknown said...

i also wish i cud fly and read minds. apiyyrr tayo jan!!

Unknown said...

oi sumali ka na sa pakontest na otep. sige wag na lang. hehe

Hoobert the Awesome said...

@azul: really?! why? so bad! tsk. tsk. salamat sa pagdaan...

@ mon: wahekhek. talo na ako!

dencios said...

wow. migrate? sarap naman. goodluck btw parang hindi ako pamilyar maski isa sa 8 shows u watch.. wala ako alam sa walong iyan. masyado na ata akong jurasic..

optimistic dora said...

ahh,hehe... nyc! but #1 show ko is boys over acting,i mean,boys over flowers d i! addict tlaga...

Anonymous said...

omg! my mom is from albay, somewhere, i speak a little bicol... i love bicolano foods, anything with coconut milk... yum!

thanks for checking out my blog, hope all is well...

ViN

Hoobert the Awesome said...

@dencios: oo nga eh. pero dati ayaw ko talagang umalis dito sa pinas. si dad lang naman kasi yung nagpupumilit. wahekhek!!! ngayon excited na ako. hehe

@dora: nanonood lang naman ako ng BOF kasi yun ang pinapanood nung mga kasama ko sa bahay. adik din sila dun, super ADIK. hehe!

@starfish: really? from where in bicol?

di ako maxadong mahilig sa mga pagkaing may gata eh kahit bicolano ako.

jason said...

sali ka sa pakontest ni kuya otep
sabi ni mon. heheh

di ka pa talo..

hanggang 30 of june pa ang kontest!

heehheeh

Better Than Coffee said...

maganda ba ang one liter of tears? kasi title pa lang parang ang lungkot na.

love,
nobe

www.deariago.com
www.iamnobe.wordpress.com

Hoobert the Awesome said...

@jason: hehe. ayoko ko na! andami ko nang kalaban. hehe!

@nobe: yup. the story was SO beautiful. subukan mo siyang panoorin.

Anonymous said...

hello!!

nunuod ka din po ng 1 litre of tears and Boys over flowers!! hehe ganda nyan!!

salamat sa pagdaan sa bahay-blog ko huh^^,

Anonymous said...

whoaaaa!! nice blog haus tol! ASTIG! napaka COOL at HIP!!!

patambay ha! pero sensya na di ako masyado kagalingan sa english.. i might have nosebleed if i did. ahahaha!lol ^_^

Anonymous said...

i wish i can be famous!

you will be...buhatin mo kaya ang elepante ng isang kamay...lol!

oo naman...gumawa ka ng isang bagay na unusual sa buhay na ito....pero yung hindi masama ha....pangit kasi ang magiging memories ng tao sa iyo!
dapat yung mabuti at kagilas-gilas!

Hoobert the Awesome said...

hi jhunice!
OO. nanonood ako minsan pag ala akong ginagawa. pero madalas meron kaya dina-download ko na lang yung mga episodes.

hi tope!
WOW naman! salamat. talagang sinusubukan ko na di maging boring ang blog ko in general and my posts in particular para magustuhan nung mga napapasyal dito.

hi kuya blu!
oo naman. uhmmm... ano kayang magandang gawin?

ANIMUS said...

tapos na sang litrong luha..
c elaine na pumalit.
hehe
kapuso pa rin ako..
(palipatlipat lang din ng channel minsan)

*quote*
pushu -- word verification ko nung pagcomment ko dito..wala lang. Bakit ba?hehe

Hoobert the Awesome said...

pinanood ko talaga yung one liter of tears mula simula hanggang huli. ang cute kasi ni aya. kinikilig tuloy ako. hehe...