I think that it’s fun to share some of my dirty, little secrets. While I normally prefer not to write something that would put me on hall of shame – I have a reputation to protect, you know – I think this is kinda fun so I gave it a shot.
In writing this, it’s a challenge not to come across as either awkwardly tact or too discreet. My only goal is simply to share what is true to me. *part of this post has been crushed out for not being minor-friendly*
1. Some of you know that my first ever relationship lasted for 3 years. Ok fine, I lied. Actually, it only lasted for 11 days. I just thought that the duration of a guy’s romantic relationship reflects what kind of boyfriend he is. And 11 fncking days screams “I SUCK”.
PS. We never kiss. No hugs. No official dates. It’s boring you may think but I was in love all throughout.
2. I’m fantasizing of having a girlfriend who is older than me. No, I’m not thinking of a May-December love affair. That’s yuck! A gap of 4-5 years will be fine, very very fine. Being a yuppie is a dagdag point, too.
3. Everybody knows that I drink very very very rarely. The first time I became drunk was during my freshman. I got so drunk that I peed in my bed (gross!). And no one in my roommates knows about it until now.
4. I’m watching America’s Next Top Model. I really find it enjoyable even if it’s considerable to be shown strictly for girls. In fact, I actively participate in ANTM discussion of my girl group mates. And if you find it weird and so ghey, lemme tell you that some of my guy friends watch Gossip Girl on a regular passionate basis.
5. I had a crush on my best friend when we were in high school. Oh c’mon guys, it’s natural. My best friend is one of the most amazing perks in my life and it’s quite foreseeable that I will fall in love with her sooner or later.
I even made a corny agreement with her that if I-forgot-the-month 2006 comes and she’s still single, we will automatically become a couple. Too bad, she disagreed. Lol.
6. I don’t know how to cook. No big deal, yes, I mean for a lousy (but gwapo) teenager like me. I only cook for myself and the thing is I only cook anything that is with oil: egg, uhm lemme think and hotdogs. At least, that’s two. And I can boil water, too. And egg.
When I am home alone, I experiment with ready-to-cook groceries. There was one time when I cooked pancit canton with sabaw. And the taste? Nah, forget it. Don’t try this at home. NEVER.
7. I’m really, really torpe or so I thought. When I bump with someone I have feelings with, I kinda freak out and wish that I’ll vanish into thin air. The torpe-est thing I’ve done in my entire my life was when I bought a cheap rose to be a Valentine’s gift to my crush. And the thing is, I let mom give it to her with me watching not far behind. Yeah right – so torpe.
8. I have a crush on Jessababes Bornilla. Pero hanggang dun na lang yun. I just find her cute and very outgoing. :))) And oh yes, she’s funny.